6. Strong audio perception and musicality: A good sense of audio perception, critical listening skills, and an understanding of music theory and composition can greatly enhance an audio engineer’s ability to create compelling and well-balanced audio productions.
1. Previous audio engineering experience: Hands-on experience in audio engineering is crucial. Candidates with musical skills used in original creation and / or has some teaching experience will be preferred.
2. Experience of working in various audio production environments, such as recording studios, live sound events, broadcasting, or post-production facilities, is advantageous.
3. Familiarity with industry-standard audio software, such as Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, or Cubase, is typically expected. 4. Knowledge of hardware equipment, such as mixing consoles, audio interfaces, MIDI, and outboard gear, is also important.
4. Should have a portfolio or demo reel showcasing their previous work, demonstrating their skills and abilities in various aspects of audio engineering, such as recording, editing, mixing, and sound design.
5. We are an academic institution, staying updated with the latest advancements in audio technology, software, and techniques is crucial. Participation in workshops, seminars, conferences, and online courses can demonstrate a commitment to professional growth.
Minimum Educational Qualification : A degree or diploma in audio engineering, sound production, music technology, or a related field is often required.
Minimum Experience Required (Yrs) : 1-2 years
No of Vacancies : 1