4-year Masters of Theology (M.Th.)
- Student must meet the following requirements to graduate:
- Complete 120 credit hours with a minimum grade point average of 2.7 or B-.
- Submit a satisfactory thesis/research work.
- Meet the field education requirements, which will show evidence of his capability to perform acceptable Christian ministry.
- Completing the minimum requirements does not, however, automatically qualify the student for the degree. He must show evidence, to the satisfaction of the faculty solidarity, of Christian character, ability and acceptability in Christian ministry and commitment to the purpose of the Seminary.
- An oral and written comprehensive examination in all major departments is required as a condition for graduation. The student will be examined by a panel of professors from various departments and an average grade of B- is required for graduation.
- The degree will not be conferred unless all financial obligations to the Seminary have been met.
Masters of Biblical Studies (M.B.S.)
The same requirements are applicable for M.B.S. students except for the following:
- 70 credit hours are required for the M.B.S. degree program.
- M.B.S. student are exempt from presenting a thesis.
- Greek and Hebrew language courses are excluded from the curriculum.
- The duration for this course is two years of residential study.
- Cum Laude (with honors): 3.5 minimum grade point average
- Magna Cum Laude (with high honors): 3.7 minimum grade point average
- Summa Cum Laude (with highest honors): 3.8 minimum grade point average